Monday, January 4, 2010

Tooth Polisher Is There Any Way To Get Teeth Stains Out At Home Using A Certain Product/electric Toothbrush?

Is there any way to get teeth stains out at home using a certain product/electric toothbrush? - tooth polisher

I went to another dentist because I saw a coupon in the local newspaper (very bad idea, I know, but I was broken and a clear need for cleaning and polishing.) As expected, the process in the end and sucked all Officer has some stains that had accumulated on the back of my front teeth and in the deep crevices of the molars, I very much missed. I do not necessarily want to go back and complain, but I wonder if there a way to get these jobs themselves, at home without a dental polisher that I dare not use, purchase it.

Thank you all.

3 comments:

  1. try Mentadent toothpaste tube in place very well

    ReplyDelete
  2. had seen like never before, they had no idea how long the approval or not on a first visit to the cleaning exercise that you do not want the President traumatized and keep it forever and people are afraid of the dentist and he said to try with baking soda to brush your teeth, put some powder in your hand, you get your toothbrush wet, then dip it into the dust and dry, then salt is ready for it. It really works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to save money and at a good dentist. Good luck with the white smile.
    I remain,
    Your assistant

    ReplyDelete