Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Best Checking Account What Is The Best Way To Deposit Funds Into My American Checking Account While I Am Abroad?

What is the best way to deposit funds into my American checking account while I am abroad? - best checking account

I spend a long time in Mexico, and I should be able to cash in my bank account to cover my expenses during my absence, but the bank seems to be no unity in Mexico.

What is the best (and cheapest) to get money in my account? Banking Western Union?

3 comments:

  1. IM A in the United States and Banamex in Mexico.
    I used the bank online response rates.

    Citibank Banamex, therefore, if you are already a customer, you just call and ask you to tell you how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best is probably the Internet. However, call your bank and let them know your situation so that you know that you are outside the country. You may have alternatives that are geared to your bank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. transferred. Go to an international company like Barnery Smith and see if you like.

    ReplyDelete