Saturday, February 6, 2010

Big Boot Buss How Big Is The Boot (trunk) On A Chrysler Sebring Convertable ?

How big is the boot (trunk) on a Chrysler Sebring convertable ? - big boot buss

What is the size of the boot (trunk) in a Chrysler Sebring?
We have booked a holiday and Cabrio flydrive is limited, and they told me the boot (trunk) space. I need the dimensions of the shoe, so that you know the baggage that I know fit to find! I do not go to San Francisco after a flight of 11 hours and find Lugga custom fit in the trunk.
Any help appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. You can get a little bit about them, and I'm not so I just watched this .... http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind I know it's a Chrysler Sebring, but a car is chryslerand garbage and you can be killed!

    the answer to your question is 11.3 cu. ft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gehorchen sie dem SchnauzerFebruary 7, 2010 at 8:28 AM

    It is big enough, but if you have a lot to get a luggage cart.

    ReplyDelete